Team Officials / Volunteers - MAIN PAGE
*** SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS ON HOW TO BECOME A TEAM OFFICIAL **
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A HOCKEY ID,
HERE IS HOW TO FIND YOUR CERTIFICATIONS IN SPORDLE:
AS OF 2021-22: Team officials (Managers, Coaches, & HCSP) must create a Spordle account in order to view their certifications.
- Create/login to a Spordle Account https://account.spordle.com/login
- Go to the Members tab, and click the icon that looks like a person with a + on their head.
- Enter your name and birthdate OR your HCR number, click search.
- When you find yourself, click "link member".
- You will now be able to see your HCR profile in the dashboard under "my members".
- Click on your HCR profile.
- Go to the Qualifications tab to see all your certs and when they expire.
- You may see your name twice in the "my members" area on the dashboard - to see the certs you MUST select the profile that has the HCR number under it.
- If you are having issues, please clear your cache/cookies and try again.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST THE REGISTRAR, DIVISION MANAGERS OR VOLUNTEER/COACHING DIRECTORS TO LOOK IT UP FOR YOU. THANK YOU!