Team Officials Certifications - RIS, CATT, HCSP, Coach Clinics
**IMPORTANT: ALL team officials must have their Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT) completed, and current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Persons Check, prior to any participation with their team and before they can be rostered to a team in the Hockey Canada Registry. Respect in Sport Certification must be obtained as soon as possible, and no later than December 1st. RMMHA will reimburse teams for all certification costs exceeding $500
*** IMPORTANT *** IF YOU WANT TO BE ANY KIND OF TEAM OFFICIAL, AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A HOCKEY ID ALREADY, PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE RESPECT IN SPORTS - ACTIVITY LEADERS COURSE AND IT WILL GENERATE ONE FOR YOU.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A HOCKEY ID, HERE IS HOW TO FIND YOUR CERTIFICATIONS IN SPORDLE:
NEW IN 2021-22: Team officials (Managers, Coaches, & HCSP) must create a Spordle account in order to view their certifications.
- Create/login to a Spordle Account https://account.spordle.com/login
- Go to the Members tab, and click the icon that looks like a person with a + on their head.
- Enter your name and birthdate OR your HCR number, click search.
- When you find yourself, click "link member".
- You will now be able to see your HCR profile in the dashboard under "my members".
- Click on your HCR profile.
- Go to the Qualifications tab to see all your certs and when they expire.
- You may see your name twice in the "my members" area on the dashboard - to see the certs you MUST select the profile that has the HCR number under it.
- If you are having issues, please clear your cache/cookies and try again.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST THE REGISTRAR, DIVISION MANAGERS OR VOLUNTEER/COACHING DIRECTORS TO LOOK IT UP FOR YOU. THANK YOU!
CERTIFICATIONS - RIS, HCSP, CATT
ONLINE CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK
For Criminal Record Checks, please use this link and enter the access code below:
Access Code: JVW7UXACXN
LOGIN TO YOUR SPORDLE ACCOUNT
Enter Email Address, If you forget password, CLICK 'forgot password'
If you don't receive an email, then you have to Create a NEW Account