Find Your Hockey ID
Please follow one of the steps below to retrieve your Hockey ID.
Important Note: If your Hockey ID is still not accepted during registration, please ensure there are no spaces after the Hockey ID, and that the participant's Date of Birth has been entered correctly.
NEW IN 2021-22: Find your ID in your Hockey Canada Registry (HCR 3.0) Account
- Go to the new Spordle Hockey Canada 3.0 registry website
- Create an account using the email address you monitor.
- Go to Members tab.
- Find and click the blue icon that looks like a person with a + on the right (by the head).
- To link your children to your account, you will need to search for them by name and birthdate. When you see their name, select link this member.
Find your ID in your eHockey account
- Go to the eHockey website
- Enter your login credentials and click Login
- Your Hockey Canada ID(s) will be listed under the Participants section