Transferring Athlete Registration
Registration is now closed.
Contact the Registrar to inquire if there is room for your athlete in the Division.
TRANSFERRING ATHLETE REGISTRATION ACCEPTED AS OF JULY 1.
The Registrar will forward a link to register online once approval has been received by PCAHA/BC Hockey. The process could take several weeks/months, so please ensure your documentation is complete with all of the required signatures.
2) Copy of Birth Certificate & Signed Application For Player Movement form (please note that BOTH parents must sign the form). All Association signatures must be on the same page. If only one parent has signed, an explanation and supporting documents (eg. custody order, etc.) must be provided.
3) Two (2) Proofs of your address – see below
4) Please scan all documents together into one single pdf file and email to the Registrar.
6) Register online - Registrar will send you a link once paperwork is submitted and approved by PCAHA**.
*A PCAHA Transfer Fee must also be paid during registration, as listed in the Application for Player Movement form.
May Result In Waiting List
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
For proofs of address, please submit two of the following:
- Hydro Bill
- Cable/Satellite Bill
- Gas Bill
- Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Full rental agreement (all pages)
- GST statement, income tax assessment, child tax credit
All proofs of address must be no older than 2 months. Bills must show the entire full page bill, including name and address.
Note: We cannot accept telephone/cellular bills, bank or credit card statements as acceptable proofs of address.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUBMITTING ALL NEW PLAYER DOCUMENTATION IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED FORMAT WILL RESULT IN THE ATHLETE NOT BEING ALLOWED ON THE ICE.