Transferring Athlete Registration
ATTENTION! THE U11 & U13 DIVISIONS ARE WAITLISTED AND TRANSFERS MAY NOT BE PLACED (except goalies, who will be placed).
TRANSFERRING ATHLETE REGISTRATION OPENING DATE IS June 1 BUT DOCUMENTS CAN BE SENT TO REGISTRAR ANYTIME - PROVIDING YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN MAPLE RIDGE OR PITT MEADOWS AND HAVE THE REQUIRED RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS. If you have not moved yet, please submit your transfer package when you have the residency documents.
The Registrar will forward a link to register online once approval has been received by PCAHA/BC Hockey. The process could take several weeks/months, so please ensure your documentation is complete with all of the required signatures.
2) Copy of Birth Certificate OR passport. Nexus cards are NOT accepted.
3) Signed Application For Player Movement form (please note that BOTH parents must sign the form). All Association signatures must be on the same page. If only one parent has signed, an explanation and supporting documents (eg. custody order, etc.) must be provided. FORMER ASSOCIATION'S REGISTRAR MUST SIGN THIS FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING TO RMMHA.
4) Three (3) Proofs of your address – see below
5) Please scan all documents AS INDIVIDUAL FILES and upload to this >>> online form <<< FILES SHOULD NOT EXCEED 1250KB.
7) Register online - Registrar will send you a link once paperwork is submitted and approved by PCAHA**.
*A PCAHA Transfer Fee must also be paid during registration, as listed in the Application for Player Movement form.
May Result In Waiting List
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
For proofs of address, please submit the following:
- BC DL or BC ID AND CAR INSURANCE AND ONE OF:
- Hydro Bill
- Cable/Satellite Bill
- Gas Bill
- Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Full rental agreement (all pages)
All proofs of address must be no older than 2 months. Bills must show the entire full page bill, including name and address.
Note: We cannot accept telephone/cellular bills, bank or credit card statements as acceptable proofs of address.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUBMITTING ALL NEW PLAYER DOCUMENTATION IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED FORMAT WILL RESULT IN THE ATHLETE NOT BEING ALLOWED ON THE ICE.
*If your child lives part time between two residences, and if BOTH residences are in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows, you must send residency proofs for each residence. If only ONE parent lives in MR/PM, then other documentation must be provided. The registrar will let you know what is required.
** While transfer documents can be accepted by RMMHA anytime, PCAHA does not start processing transfers for the new season until June 1. Therefore, registration in Teamsnap cannot proceed until that approval has been granted. If your transfer had already been approved from a previous season, you may register in Teamsnap as of June 1 with the provided link.