U6/U7 (LITTLE RUSTLERS)
(Athletes born 2014-2015)
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact us HERE.
Some important information as we head back to the rink:
- You must do your Health Check in TeamSnap and show your team's manager/safety person prior to each ice time.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your ice time.
- Your athlete needs to fill their water bottle at home, as the water stations at the rink are closed.
- Due to the CV-19 restrictions you will not have access to the facility until a greeter from Pitt Meadows arena opens the arena 15 minutes prior to your ice time. Please wait patiently in the designated area outside the arena and have at least the bottom portion of your equipment on. The facility greeters will inform you of which dressing room(s) to go to.
- Each dressing room is clearly marked with social distancing signs and player designated changing areas. The facility has listed maximum numbers for each dressing room, please proceed to the next dressing room if the first room is full. Please note that the dressing rooms are for ATHLETES and COACHES only.
- Also note that due to restricted numbers, only volunteers will be allowed into the arena. NO PARENTS OR SIBLINGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN. If you need to help your son or daughter with their skates or equipment, please do so prior to them entering the building.
- Lastly, please ensure that your son or daughter exit the building within 10 minutes of the conclusion of your ice time to allow for the next group to enter the building.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
SPECIAL TIME REQUESTS
There will be NO Special Time or Friend or Coach Requests (including the Initiation/Novice levels) as it works against the PCAHA-mandated Team Balancing.
Please be aware that your player should be prepared to play any one of these 4 groupings as they will be assigned to ones based on their personal development model. NO special requests will be considered in regards to player placement with the exception of siblings (natural or blended).
FULL hockey gear is required for EVERY ice time: Evaluations, Practices, Games, Development, etc.