U6/U7 Little Rustlers & U8/U9 Novice (born 2012-2015)
YOU MUST DO YOUR HEALTH CHECK IN TEAMSNAP & SHOW YOUR TEAM'S MANAGER/SAFETY PERSON BEFORE YOU ENTER THE RINK EVERY TIME
Parents, please set an example for our young members and remember that our association is run by volunteers. They have given their time to help ensure that everyone participating on your child’s ice time is doing so in the safest possible conditions.
Please treat everyone with kindness and respect at all times. We’re all in this together.
Some important information:
- You will need to do your Health Check in TeamSnap and show your team's manager/safety person before you enter the rink.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your ice time.
- Your athlete needs to fill their water bottle at home, as the water stations at the rink are closed.
- Due to the CV-19 restrictions you will not have access to the facility until a greeter from Pitt Meadows arena opens the arena 15 minutes prior to your ice time. Please wait patiently in the designated area outside the arena and have at least the bottom portion of your equipment on. The facility greeters will inform you of which dressing room(s) to go to.
- Each dressing room is clearly marked with social distancing signs and player designated changing areas. The facility has listed maximum numbers for each dressing room, please proceed to the next dressing room if the first room is full. Please note that the dressing rooms are for ATHLETES and COACHES only.
- Also note that due to restricted numbers, only volunteers will be allowed into the arena. NO PARENTS OR SIBLINGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN. If you need to help your son or daughter with their skates or equipment, please do so prior to them entering the building.
- Lastly, please ensure that your son or daughter exit the building within 10 minutes of the conclusion of your ice time to allow for the next group to enter the building.
SPECIAL TIME REQUESTS
There will be NO Special Time or Friend or Coach Requests (including the Initiation/Novice levels) as it works against the PCAHA-mandated Team Balancing.
FULL hockey gear is required for EVERY ice time: Evaluations, Practices, Games, Development, etc.
If you have any questions regarding the Little Rustlers or Novice Programs, please contact us HERE.