Little Rustlers & Novice (Athletes born 2012-2015)
YOU MUST DO YOUR HEALTH CHECK BEFORE EACH ICE SESSION AND YOU MUST CHECK IN BEFORE YOU ENTER THE RINK EVERY TIME
Some important information as we head back to the rink:
- Health Check prior to each ice time: For our 'C' Program participants, CLICK HERE to fill out your Health Check BEFORE going to the rink. You MUST FILL IN ALL FIELDS or you will get an error.
- Upon arrival at the arena, you will need to check in at the sign in table, but please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your ice time.
- Your athlete needs to fill their water bottle at home, as the water stations at the rink are closed.
- Due to the CV-19 restrictions you will not have access to the facility until a greeter from Pitt Meadows arena opens the arena 15 minutes prior to your ice time. Please wait patiently in the designated area outside the arena and have at least the bottom portion of your equipment on. The facility greeters will inform you of which dressing room(s) to go to.
- Each dressing room is clearly marked with social distancing signs and player designated changing areas. The facility has listed maximum numbers for each dressing room, please proceed to the next dressing room if the first room is full. Please note that the dressing rooms are for ATHLETES and COACHES only.
- Also note that due to restricted numbers, only ONE parent per athlete will be allowed into the arena. NO SIBLINGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN. If you need to help your son or daughter with their skates or equipment, please do so prior to them entering the building.
- Lastly, please ensure that your son or daughter exit the building within 10 minutes of the conclusion of your ice time to allow for the next group to enter the building.
It's going to be great to get back to hockey and we are super excited to see your athletes back on the ice!
SPECIAL TIME REQUESTS
There will be NO Special Time or Friend or Coach Requests (including the Initiation/Novice levels) as it works against the PCAHA-mandated Team Balancing.
Athletes will be assigned temporary balancing teams while we assess that all teams have been equally balanced as per PCAHA policy in regards to C hockey. See schedule posted on the applicable page.
Please note that athletes must be available on any of the practice / game days during evaluations and balancing. As for specific schedule or conflict requests, please read the RMMHA policy in regards to team assignments above.
FULL hockey gear is required for EVERY ice time: Evaluations, Practices, Games, Development, etc.
If you have any questions regarding the Little Rustlers or Novice Programs, please contact us HERE.