Temporary Pause Due to Public Health Announcement

As a board, we have made the decision to pause as of 8pm on Sat Nov 7th. We will suspend all hockey for a minimum of one week while we consult with Viasport and our other governing bodies to determine how we proceed. The next ice time will not happen before Sat Nov 14th at the very earliest, and may extend pending guidance from Viasport and our PHO.
Please note that this is a temporary pause in our season - NOT a cancelation if the season.
We understand that some other associations are reacting differently to these latest changes. At this point in time, we are planning a one week pause. The primary reason for this pause is to ensure we have all of the information from our governing bodies so that we can make an informed decision on our next steps.
These next steps need to be based on the facts, parameters and realities now in front of us until at least November 23rd. These decisions will be driven by the objective to ensure the safety of our athletes and parents. Further, they will be rooted in serving all levels of A and C hockey, as each athlete is important.  As such, it requires time & planning to execute any revised model. Our board is ready and willing to create that plan as soon as we are equipped with the necessary information.
We are working hard to gather information and work toward getting our athletes back on the ice.
Please note that during this pause in the season, there will be no RMMHA-sanctioned events taking place (ice, dryland, training, etc).
We are doing everything in our power to keep our athletes safe and get them on the ice as soon as possible. We will keep our membership updated as we receive our guidance.
Thank you so much for your patience.