New Athlete Registration - Born in Canada
Please have the following ready when you are registering for the FIRST time within RMMHA and have NOT previously played hockey in Canada:
1) NEW player registration form
2) Copy of Birth Certificate
3) Two (2) Proofs of your address – see below
4) Scan to email@example.com
5) Please ensure you are familiar with our Cancellation and 'A' Program Registration Policies
PLEASE ENSURE ALL DOCUMENTS ARE SCANNED TOGETHER INTO ONE (1) PDF DOCUMENT ONLY
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
For proofs of address, please submit two of the following:
- Hydro Bill
- Cable/Satellite Bill
- Gas Bill
- Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Full rental agreement
- GST statement, income tax assessment, child tax credit
All proofs of address must be no older than 2 months. Bills must show the entire full page bill, including name and address.
Note: We cannot accept telephone/cellular bills, bank or credit card statements as acceptable proofs of address.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUBMITTING ALL NEW PLAYER DOCUMENTATION IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED FORMAT WILL RESULT IN THE ATHLETE NOT BEING ALLOWED ON THE ICE.