U6 LITTLE RUSTLER DIVISION PAGE (2018)
Welcome U6 PARENTS!
This page is where you can find some useful information. Don't see what you are looking for? Please don't hesitate to ask for help!
CALLING ALL U6 PARENTS! We are still looking for a U6 Division Manager. In this role you will be supported by a strong team of volunteers and have the ability to make a meaningful impact on the kids in your age group.
No prior hockey experience required, if you are organized and enjoy being involved, please contact Devon at:
Aug 17: HOCKEY SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!
- U6 Division season will start with two off ice sessions at the Albion Barns. Your athlete will meet their team on Saturday, September 9th and Saturday, September 16th, between 9AM AND 1PM. Times to be determined.
PLEASE BRING TO YOUR FIRST SESSION:
- Jersey Deposit ($350)
- Volunteering Deposit ($250)
- All checks made out to "RMMHA"
Aug 21: U6 PARENT MEETING
- SAVE THE DATE! The U6 parent meeting will be held virtually on August 29th at 730pm. Meeting link will be emailed out at a later date.
INITIATION COACH MEETING
- We will be having our pre-season coach meeting on August 30th at 730PM. Meeting link will be sent to all coaches who have applied to date, so get those applications in!
Players must be at the rink in FULL hockey gear, ready to get onto the ice at their allocated evaluation group time. NOT showing up to the rink at their allocation evaluation time and then getting dressed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ATHLETES MISSING ANY EQUIPMENT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE ICE.
ATHLETES FOUND MISSING ANY ITEMS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM THE ICE UNTIL FULL EQUIPMENT IS WORN.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
FULL hockey gear is required for EVERY ice time: Evaluations, Practices, Games, Development, etc.