IMPORTANT DATES | 2021-22 SEASON
Please note that we reserve the right to make changes to this schedule if necessary.
‘A’ Evaluation Start Date (Updated May 28)
- August 25th Combine (U11, U13, U15)
- August 27th Goalie Skills (U11, U13, U15)
- Aug 28/29/30 Scrimmages (U11, U13, U15)
- Starting Sept 7: U18 Goalie Skills
- Starting Sept 7: U18 Scrimmages
NOTE: BC Zone Tryouts may result in changes to the U18/U15 tryouts. Additionally PHO restrictions may change our evaluation process.
No RMMHA Ice September 4/5/6
September 7-9 - Rust-Off skate
September 10-12 - Skills evaluations
September 13-17 - Balancing games per group
September 18 - Draft Day
September 20 - Regular ice allocation begins
September 9-12 - Scrimmage-only evaluations
September 13-18 - Scrimmage-only evaluations
September 18-19 - Draft Day
September 20 - Regular Ice allocation begins
- To be completed for NEW athletes
- To be completed for athletes wishing to transfer to another association due to residential moves.
- To be completed by parents who would like their child to play DOWN a division.
FORMS FOR ELITE / SPECIALTY PROGRAMS
- These forms are for athletes transferring in from outside of Canada.
- To be completed by minor athletes requesting registration to an association outside of the residential boundaries of the association(s) in which their parents reside.