Please note that we reserve the right to make changes to this schedule if necessary.
‘A’ Evaluation Start Date (Updated May 28)
  • August 25th Combine (U11, U13, U15)
  • August 27th Goalie Skills (U11, U13, U15)
  • Aug 28/29/30 Scrimmages (U11, U13, U15)
  • Starting Sept 7: U18 Goalie Skills
  • Starting Sept 7: U18 Scrimmages

NOTE: BC Zone Tryouts may result in changes to the U18/U15 tryouts. Additionally PHO restrictions may change our evaluation process.

No RMMHA Ice September 4/5/6
For U11C/U13C:
September 7-9 - Rust-Off skate
September 10-12 - Skills evaluations
September 13-17 - Balancing games per group
September 18 - Draft Day
September 20 - Regular ice allocation begins
For U15C/U18C
September 9-12 - Scrimmage-only evaluations
September 13-18 - Scrimmage-only evaluations
September 18-19 - Draft Day
September 20 - Regular Ice allocation begins

Registration Resources



PCAHA Player Registration Form

  • To be completed for NEW athletes

Application for Player Movement

  • To be completed for athletes wishing to transfer to another association due to residential moves.

Application for Overage Exemption

  • To be completed by parents who would like their child to play DOWN a division.

Financial Assistance Program
Financial Assistance Application

  • Ensure you understand all requirements before submitting an application for financial assistance.

Back to the MAIN REGISTRATION page.


Unlimited Transfer Card Request

Sample Letter Format for IIHF Transfers

IIHF Letter of Approval

  • These forms are for athletes transferring in from outside of Canada.

Declaration of Residency - Move without Parent

  • To be completed by minor athletes requesting registration to an association outside of the residential boundaries of the association(s) in which their parents reside.