IMPORTANT DATES | 2021-22 SEASON
'A' & 'C' PROGRAMS
Please note that we reserve the right to make changes to this schedule if necessary.
Early Bird Registration Fees close June 30 (increases by $45 on July 1)
Early Bird 'A' Eval Fees close July 31 (increases by $50 on Aug 1*)
*Accounts that have not paid their $225 'A' Evaluation fees before Aug 1 will be charged an additional $50 unless they had set up an installment plan.
‘A’ Evaluation Start Date (Updated Aug 12)
- August 25th Combine (U11, U13, U15, U18)
- August 27th Goalie Skills (U11, U13, U15, U18)
- Aug 28/29/30 Scrimmages (U11, U13, U15)
- Starting Sept 7: U18 Scrimmages
NOTE: BC Zone Tryouts may result in changes to the U18/U15 tryouts. Additionally PHO restrictions may change our evaluation process.
No RMMHA Ice September 4/5/6
September 7-9 - Rust-Off skate
September 10-12 - Skills evaluations
September 13-17 - Balancing games per group
September 18 - Draft Day
September 20 - Regular ice allocation begins
September 9-12 - Scrimmage-only evaluations
September 13-18 - Scrimmage-only evaluations
September 18-19 - Draft Day
September 20 - Regular Ice allocation begins
Early Bird Registration Fees closes June 30 (increases by $45 on July 1).
Week of September 13th
- Rust Off ice times (U7-U9)
Week of September 20th
- Skills evaluation ice times (U7-U9)
Week of September 27th
- On ice programming begins for U6
- Game Play evaluation ice times (U7-U9)
- Players rostered on teams
Week of October 4th
- RMMHA Intra- Association balancing schedule
- To be completed for NEW athletes
- To be completed for athletes wishing to transfer to another association due to residential moves.
- To be completed by parents who would like their child to play DOWN a division.
FORMS FOR ELITE / SPECIALTY PROGRAMS
- These forms are for athletes transferring in from outside of Canada.
- To be completed by minor athletes requesting registration to an association outside of the residential boundaries of the association(s) in which their parents reside.