Use PlayPay to make a bank payment, e-cheque or etransfer:
A deposit of $150 per athlete is required within 14 days in order to confirm registration. Payments are due IN FULL by Aug 31, 2021 via PlayPay. Payments received after that will be subject to a $25 per month late fee for each month there is an outstanding balance.
*U21 registration fee deadline is September 30th. Late fees for Juvenile registration apply after October 1st.
- Select Ridge Meadows Minor Hockey to your personal organization list.
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my organizations’.
- Enter "Ridge" in Organization and click ‘Search’.
- Select the Association from the returned list and click ‘Next’.
- For Account Information, enter the player’s Hockey Canada ID. Then enter first and last name for Participant’s Name, and select the activities that apply to the player. These activities can be changed or updated at any time.
- Click the ‘Add Organization’ button and the Association will be added to your personal organization list for that player.
- IMPORTANT - REPEAT THE ABOVE STEPS FOR EACH PLAYER.
- Make your payment:
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
- Select the Association from the dropdown, click ‘Next’, and enter the payment amount. You’ll see a summary of Amount Owed.
- Choose your method of payment. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-transfer.
- You will be notified by email when your payment is processed.