BEFORE EACH SESSION YOU MUST DO A HEALTH CHECK IN TEAMSNAP & SHOW YOUR TEAM'S MANAGER/SAFETY PERSON BEFORE YOU ENTER THE RINK
Parents, please set an example for our young members and remember that our association is run by volunteers. They have given their time to help ensure that everyone participating on your child’s ice time is doing so in the safest possible conditions.
Please treat everyone with kindness and respect at all times. We’re all in this together.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFO CAREFULLY:
- You will need to do a Health Check in TeamSnap & show your team's Manager/Safety Person
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your ice time.
- Your athlete needs to fill their water bottle at home, as the water stations at the rink are closed.
- The Health Check will only be available 8 hours prior to your ice time, and it is mandatory to complete each day of the program. You may need to update your Team Snap app/account if you cannot locate the health questionnaire.
- Should your son or daughter not pass the health questionnaire, you will need to notify Dave Lige: firstname.lastname@example.org imediately for instructions on protocol.
- Due to the CV-19 restrictions you will not have access to the facility until a greeter from Pitt Meadows arena opens the arena 15 minutes prior to your ice time. Please wait patiently in the designated area outside the arena and have at least the bottom portion of your equipment on. The facility greeters will inform you of which dressing room(s) to go to.
- Each dressing room is clearly marked with social distancing signs and player designated changing areas. The facility has listed maximum numbers for each dressing room, please proceed to the next dressing room if the first room is full. Please note that the dressing rooms are for ATHLETES and COACHES only.
- Also note that due to restricted numbers, only volunteers are permitted in the arena. NO PARENTS OR SIBLINGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN. If you need to help your son or daughter with their skates or equipment, please do so prior to them entering the building.
- Lastly, please ensure that your son or daughter exit the building within 10 minutes of the conclusion of your ice time to allow for the next group to enter the building.